04 June 2006

Desperado.

I am in the middle of what could be described as frantic Geography revision. There are just way too many case studies, technical terms and diagrams to learn/memorise/write on your body. I was joking about the last bit by the way, although it would be really funny to see someone searching up and down their arms during an exam trying to find the answer!

I seem to have found something which fits most answers, tourism.

Q. Why are volcanoes important/beneficial?
A. Tourism

I could go on and on, but I really should continue revising. Rolling on with the global warming bit - all the carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and CFCs...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH there is so much to learn

All this and in reality we only need to know four case studies, ridiculous...can't wait for geog to be over...

4/6/06 9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

20/7/06 4:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home