18 April 2006

Some Serious Pressure.

I realised today that the next few weeks are really bad for me. I mean, just look at this:

  • One day until the French oral (and this is the actual French oral, the real thing).
  • One week until the Drama exam.
  • Two weeks until the Art exam.

I need to really revise for my oral, because I decided to begin preparations one week beforehand and like didn't. Well in all fairness I have done a bit, but not as much as I would have liked to have. My Drama group are really not ready at all for the exam. We even went into school today and spent a good three hours rehearsing. I also still need to do lots of Art prep. I think I've done all of my Art c/w now. I keep flipping through my sketchbook and keep finding things which I can add to. Anyway, I really need to prepare for the oral tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home