09 May 2006

USSR.

The day began with the end of an era. No more Art, ever. And I mean ever. None of that, "Last time I'll ever do French/German/Economics etc," which people say - despite the fact that they have an exam in about a month. I've done my Art exam, this really is the last time I'll ever do Art. I have to admit that I have liked some or it, but not having to do an A3 page of h/w each week is quite nice. Well, in my final ever Art lesson (yes, I am going to keep stressing this) I had to add some writing to one of my final pieces. The terrible done the night before transcription piece. It does look a bit better, but I still don't really like it.

English was watching more of the 'excellent' cinematic adaptation of Thomas Hardy's celebrated classic novel, 'Far From The Madding Crowd'. Ok, no matter how hard I try to make it sound decent and watchable, it isn't. It is just one of the worst things I have ever watched, and that is someone that had to see some of the House Films that weren't deemed suitable to be shown to the school, such as the infamous 'Dogwatch'. FFMC was obviously made on a budget of about £50, it's just so bad.

Maths was marking the paper we did for h/w. Girdler really doesn't like us at all. Games was a cover. There was a mixture of Tattersall and Mr/Dr Greenwood. Dr Greenwood (said in that uncanny voice) was certainly the funniest out of all of them. He told us that we were doing something called USSR, which stands for something like uninterrupted silent supervised revision. Honestly, it's great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home