23 April 2005

World War Three.

Today was pretty normal, as normal days go. Did some homework and some "shedding". Now I am trying to do the Chemistry writeup for some odd titration thing. I really don't want to do it, but I don't really have much choice. Ah well. Better get on with it.


Doctor Who was only slightly better than this dam Chemistry write up. World War Three started, and then ended with some kid firing a nuke into London. If there really were that easy to fire then surely we would all have been dead by now? And, surely everyone in London would be dead as nukes normally kill/harm/mame (delete as applicable) people within about 10 miles. AND, those aliens! Could they possibly looked more stupid? If I saw one of them coming near me I would just laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home