27 February 2006

Scrambled Group Work.

Art began the day (and week) and I got to work straight away and managed to do an awful lot (for once). English was doing work on Ballad, and ended doing some sort of 'scrambled group work'. French was doing more food work and then saying that you were dying. At lunch I had to do some more of my Tech c/w. I say 'had to' because it was a compulsory h/w although to be honest I do actually need the extra time to try and get my c/w finished. It was particularly funny how Brad didn't turn up but was outside playing football, and could be seen from the Tech Block and, as you can imagine, Bunting wasn't best pleased.

RE was a cover, with Scammell. I though that the priceless moment of the lesson was when Ossie walked in late, saw Scammell and then had this really funny look on his face. It turned out that Gray had set us a test, which he hadn't told us about nor taught us anything of the stuff in it. I managed to sort of blag my way through it, and after we handed them in we were given a word search. What is it with the RE department and damn puzzles?!?

Bio was watching a video. It had that cringe factor when you think, "They must have been paid an awful lot to do this." Chem was better and I managed to do the If, Then, Therefore thing unlike in the exam. After school was setting up for this play thing tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home