18 June 2006

What Are Those Blue Remembered Hills?

Today was spent preparing for the final exam, Drama. I decided instead of doing two pages of notes per play, I would instead just do three detailed sets of notes, and each a page long. Saying that, I will almost certainly write about 'The Royal Hunt of the Sun' because it was awesome. I've also got to revise 'Blue Remembered Hills' which is actually quite a violent play. A group of kids jump on a squirrel until it dies and then prevent Donald from getting out of a barn which is on fire, which kills him. Yeah ok, there is more to the story than that. Hopefully it won't be too bad, I mean it is the last one (out of about I dunno, 15-20ish exams).

Into my heart, an air that kills,
From yon far country blows,
What are those blue remembered hills?
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain.
The happy highways where I went,
And cannot come again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offence to the author of that play, but it sounds like it's just about the worst thing ever written.

20/6/06 12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home