08 September 2006

Carbon 60.

I didn't particularly want to be, but I was late to Physics. All because Bunting wants me to do some 'Young Engineers Course', which might look good on my CV, do I might as well do it if I can. Well Physics was funny because Greenwood asked us what forces were measured in and stood there for over a minute waiting and no one answered! He had to say it wasn't a trick question, then it was obvious it was Newtons.

Next was Maths with Griffths. First up, he isn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be. Yes, you did read that right. There are some funny things like a hoover in the corner and things like 'if you aren't dressed properly you won't be taught', but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it might be. In contrast the Geo test was as bad as I thought it would be. I won't have done well at all.

Chemistry was scary. We were given a warning before we began that if we didn't try hard enough we would get shouted at. Then we watched a film on carbon 60, which was interesting. I want a Nobel prize...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home