11 September 2006

Start As You Mean To Go On...

Sweet. Full marks in the first Chem test, although it was only on ionic charges. But still, start as you mean to go on. Chem was surprisingly better than Maths. I had seemingly lost my ability to do surds. The funny thing was that Girdler was talking as though we were going over stuff that we had already done last year and were good at it, but we weren't. Another funny thing is that whenever she goes around asking people to solve problems on the spot, it just so happens that when it comes to me I get a simple one. I'm not complaining!

Physics was doing a couple of experiments on materials. Well I say experiments, we had to pull copper wire apart and quickly look at the end under a magnifying thingy. Then with some plastic and with some plasticine. Geography was pretty funny, we watched a video on rural MEDCs and LEDCs and it was so obviously MEDC biased. Out of two minutes or so only about 20 seconds were on LEDC and when the section came up funny music played. Disgraceful. Oh, and Service said I was close to an A*, but maybe not close enough to appeal. Never mind...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I also saw that wonderful video masterfully put together by Mr.Smith, LOL

All his videos have brilliant music selection, nto to sure about editing that music though...

oh, and apple might announce soemthing tomorrow...apparently.

11/9/06 10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home