19 July 2006

Buzz Out Loud.

I found this really cool and funny podcast on technology at CNET called Buzz Out Loud. They sort of talk about the stuff which has happened 'in technology' in the day along with some very strange and funny comments. Well after a couple of days I was downloading it every time a new one came out. So naturally I decided to email them and tell them how much I liked it. You'll never guess what. They read my message out right at the end of the show. Well I'm pretty chuffed, anyhow, check it out at Buzz Out Loud it's right at the end of the 'Lawsuit Tuesday!' podcast.


I'm going through a sort of Jimi Hendrix phase. I blame it on the 'Purple Haze' or maybe because 'The Wind Cries Mary'. Oh, the punnage! Well 'All Along The Watchtower' now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha Craig, you turnip! That's great! Couldn't you have just turned the volume up?! I can hear it just fine..

I guess that must have been really weird though realising your message was being read out. I can just imagine you sitting there listening intently and then BOOM Craig is on haha..

That woman's voice is really annoying, I couldn't listen to a whole one of those...

19/7/06 9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Richard! :)

Oh, and Craig, we're happy you enjoy the show. Thanks for listening!

19/7/06 11:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, you're not supposed to read these things...

To be fair I only listened to the very end where it was the "can you hear us Craig" bit...haha

Well, now I look like a fool. Last time I read your blog Craig...:P More trouble than it's worth...

21/7/06 10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home