11 July 2006

Waiting.

I had an orthodontist appointment today. 12.40 was the time I was given. What time did I get seen? 1.20. Disgusting. I didn't bring anything to 'do' so I had to just sit there for what seemed like an eternity. I was so bored I actually worked out the pattern of the wooden floorboards. (In case you want to know what I discovered, well, all the boards were the same in each row, so presumably they all came from the same part of the tree, but none of these boards appeared in another column. Yes I was actually that bored.)

Well looking back I probably would have wanted to have waited longer. I already know that orthodontists like to cause pain, but this time it was different. I'm surprised I actually have any teeth left. Honestly, I don't think she'd like it if I treated her teeth like that. Where's the mallet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home